Saturday, August 12, 2017

Various Artists - "Summer Stomps VOL. I" (STOMP TAPE 01)

Heeeeeeeey!!!
Whassup? Hope this letter (erm...post) finds you all you guys and gals pretty well! I know, it seems a little bit like I totally dropped this space but as you can see for yourself I'm not. I'm just having no time at all for posts and wanking, at least as Ι used to fool around the previous years. Anyway, here I am. I told you before that I'm gonna show up from time to time and that it's going to happen anytime my mojo is coming back to me. It's almost end of the summertime and I'm still here in the big city due to many-many obligations. But the time has come, man and next Friday hopefully I'm gonna leave Athens for vacations and that was a reason enough to make a new digital 'mixtape' to celebrate the occasion! It's been done real quickly. The procedure was once again based on the formula of "not so much thinking, man", so I just drove myself through my stuff picking out/bringing out whatever my eye was catching and thought I wanted to be in and ripped the shit outta them. The usual WTS faves, you know - 60s garage punk, frat, rhythm and soul, rhythm and blues, real rock & roll basically. Anyway, hope you like it and whether or not have already set yourself to the summertime mode, these toons I think will fix your mood. Till next time (whenever that is), keep the rocks rollin'!

Cheers,
Mihaleez


17 comments:

  1. Dance! http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/BkJh5fAO/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour et MERCI !!!!Une liste des interprètes et des morceaux est-elle possible SVP ?
    Cordialement
    Thierry depuis la FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to giving this a healthy listen, even though there's no vacation on the calendar for this kid. Glad to see you're back to posting, and hope you come back tanned, rested, and ready to keep showing the world what honest R&R is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many Thanks! - Stinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you again, Mihaleez! Thanks for another of your superb comps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah! A new comp! Thanks a whole bunch, man, looking great as always! And enjoy your vacation!

    Cheers,
    MLP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got back from vacations yesterday and to tell you the truth my mood today was like "i'm gonna kill somebody!" and there you are back from whatever kind of hell your city can raise from time to time (I love your city and I hope you're good...) and with a killer comp! Thanks a lot my friend; hope to see you from time to time on WTS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great comp! Your mojo is back! - Stinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff, Mihaleez. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great comp! I wish you would create a playlist on Spotify.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stuff! I wish you would create a Spotify playlist with all these great songs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there a FLAC version, please?

    ReplyDelete