The anniversary of the demise is coming up. I guess there is no sound sample here? Thanks for the heads up. I'm just reading Antonina's book, "In Cold Blood".
Dad of three Handsome Devils. Garage Punk pounders, Soul stompers, Punk Rock 'n' Roll burners, Greasy R&B stormers, Funky sizzlers and Mod Freakbeat fuzzters and ravers (mostly)! Grown Up Wrong in the 90s, hooked with the grooves of Acid Jazz and Madchester's Baggy scene. A lot of Indie Pop jangles too. Stoner/Doom is my guilty pleasure. Reverend in the Church of Venerated Saint Johnny Thunders. In love with shakin' maracas, tambourines and wailin' farfizas and harmonicas. Little Richard was the King & Queen of Rock'n'Roll. The first Punk Rocker was a gay blackman from Macon, GA. Subvert Normality, Kill All Hippies. Antifascist/Antiracist. Olympiacos Piraeus tifo. *There's no need to repeat myself. If you consider yourself a real music fanatic, then buy the records by the bands and artists I'm talking about.*
Thank you! Seriously.
ReplyDeletelink please
ReplyDeleteInteresting if it to sell a correct price and not amazing one for RSD21 as you supposed. Unfortunately, I don't believe... It will be.
ReplyDeleteis there a link?
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteI can't find the DL. Am I missing it?
ReplyDeleteThe anniversary of the demise is coming up. I guess there is no sound sample here? Thanks for the heads up. I'm just reading Antonina's book, "In Cold Blood".
ReplyDeleteKeep posting! You are essential reading, it has been way too too long!
ReplyDeletedid anything ever happen with this?
ReplyDeleteWhat is your opinion of the sound on this? Wanna hear from an expert before purchasing.
ReplyDeletehttp://whitetrashsoul.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteNice post thank you Marfel
ReplyDelete