Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sadville... R.I.P. Billy Miller, Fuck You 2016...

This one has hit me REALLY hard... Billy Miller was along with wife Miriam Linna a tireless pair of rock n'roll champions of the higher quality that exposed me to the WILDEST sounds ever recorded! Without Kicks Magazine and Norton Records I would have been a totally different person, for sure less interesting even to myself... I'm FUCKIN' saddened and devastated by the sad news. Fuck off 2016. R.I.P. BillyMiller and hang on Miriam. My sincere condolences... Sadville...

Billy, Link Wray & Crypt Records' Tim Warren
NYC, 1985, pic taken from Turn It Down blog

11 comments:

  1. Mihaleez - I know how you feel. Billy Miller had a great influence on so many people, we all owe him so much. Anyone who has been around him can tell you what a great guy he was. I was already really bummed out because of Toxic Trump, now this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad news indeed... What the hell is wrong with 2016?

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn... Billy/Miriam, Kicks mag, Norton Records... damn straight they knew their shit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!!!! Hang on Miriam!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sad news, and it's getting worse : Don Waller of Imperial Dogs and Back Door Man just passed away this week.
    FUCK YOU 2016 indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no! Another item of sad news. Condolences to Miriam and the RNR world...

    ReplyDelete
  7. And 2017 keeps on carrying the black Parca's torch for ROCK AND ROLL, goddmanit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is Amazing! Do you know your hidden name meaning ? Click here to find your hidden name meaning

    ReplyDelete