Sunday, January 11, 2015

Various Artists - "Mihaleez's Rockin' Blues" (WAILCD 01)

 
Hey there! Is it already 'next year'? I guess so... 
And I guess as well that there's no better way for a first post than a handmade White Trash Soul party CD, right? I know it's been a while since the last WAX thing and it's been a little longer since a Greasy Soul and a Dirty R&B comp courtesy of yours truly have landed to your hard disks but you know, the lack of personal time, the work, blah-blah-blah... 
I'm sure some of you notice that I didn't used the "we" pronoun, right? That's because JP wants to make a pause for a little and I didn't blamed him to tell you the truth. There's a time when you want to do other things but I have to testify also his bitterness for the lack of comments on our posts. I mean for me it's OK, I don't care if someone wants to tell thanks or something else cause I'm doing it for my soul self satisfaction first, even if this sounds a little egotistical but I do understand JP's side cause it's always great to see how people reacts on your thoughts and posts...
Anyway, I want to thank him one more time for everything he did for WTS all these years and they were A LOT as you know. Keep the rocks rollin' buddy!
On our subject, WAIL it's the new WTS subsidiary. And since WAX was a baby that belongs to both of us I thought it was proper to use another trademark and logo. For the R&B/Soul sect of our tribe, I'm dead sure, everyone understands that I drew inspiration (aka ripped) Ace Record's idea from "Gaz's Rockin' Blues" well known compilation!!! I'm not cocky enough to put myself on the cover so my beloved Young Jessie took proudly place in it!
The procedure was the well known. No second thoughts or deep diggin' for THE obscure track even though I'm sure for some of you some toons may be 'obscure'. I was having a ball myself and what I wanted to listen that very moment, was being ripped too for your listening pleasure. Don't know if it's gonna work for you, but for me it was a blast!
You can have a preview in case you wanna know what's what by clicking the back-sleeve up there (I made it look like a long play - don't know if I succeed it was the first time without JP's magic hands). As usual share and dance freely! No fuckin' bootlegging's allowed!! This is strictly made by fan for fans shit!!!

Cheeers
Mihaleez

 

23 comments:

  1. Lossy: http://netkups.com/?d=b4f3b2552ad5e

    FLAC: http://netkups.com/?d=8651fb5229b45

    ReplyDelete
  2. DL link for Gaz's Rockin Blues no longer works. Possible to re-up? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was never a dl link for "Gaz's Rockin' Blues" mate.

      Delete
  3. Thank you. I'm downloading it now and I'm sure it will be every bit as good as your other ones. Keep up the good work, thanks again.

    Marlon

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, I’m sure it will sound great Too.
    Thanks (to both of you), for all that you share(d).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb! Cheers X Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mihaleez's Rockin' Blues @320

    I have taken the time to tag and number each track, making this an easy DL for your iTunes and iPod. Thanks again to Mihaleez for this excellent collection.

    http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/dVgEfUWw/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gyro sent me and I say thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection - I know you had fun making it and I'm having fun listening to it.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPERB! Made my night mate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent, as usual! I was in a sad mood but NNNoooooowwwww... I feel good. Thanks a lot, doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mihaleez,great comp as usual.many thanks.Aswell as The 45's another good uk band you should check out is The Whereabouts.there is a couple mini albums/ep's on Amazon and Emusic.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/I-Dont-Care-Whereabouts/dp/B00N5F4WSI/ref=sr_1_2?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1422038005&sr=1-2&keywords=The+Whereabouts
    http://www.emusic.com/album/the-whereabouts/i-dont-care/15241858/

    ReplyDelete
  12. REally diggin' this, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent . My complements to you. I'm really enjoying this mix.

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.jukebox-city.com/2015/03/mihaleezs-rockin-blues.html

    ??????????????????????????????????

    you work on another too ???
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! As long as they don't sell it, it's OK with me!! ;-)

      No, I'm trying to put together a printed fanzine, but I'll come back sooner or later. Cheers!

      Delete
  15. Thanks. Cool compil
    pnicegreen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great work! Cool sounds & nice packaging. Look forward to hearing / seeing more from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great! Has anyone heard of Soul Singer JO HARMAN?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great work I like it! Has anyone else checked out soul singer JO HARMAN?

    ReplyDelete